Can LiveCode apps be Notification Center enabled to appear in the Today view extension?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Feb 22 17:25:10 EST 2015

On 23 Feb 2015, at 8:06 am, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D <matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> And there is an external from Monte available called mergNotifiy which, if i understood the description correctly, is able to send notifications to the notification center.
> see http://www.mergext.com

Actually there are two different things. User notifications are the sometimes annoying messages and other times helpful that pop up on your screen. Then there's notification center notifications. These are inter and intra app announcements that something happened. Many native classes send these notifications when things happen. That's what mergNotify does. I also have a half implemented user notification external of OS X if that's what you need and you need to know about user interactions with the user notification which the applescript method won't do.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding