7.0 Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Feb 19 17:00:07 EST 2015

Thanks Eric and Jacque.  I entered QCC report 14639.  I altered my code to
do as you suggest Eric.

I wonder how this affects how an array variable is stored in a custom
property?  As I understand it, the variable is automatically array encoded
if you do something like "set the cArray of me to tArray" and decoded when
you get it back out of the cProp.  Personally I only use cProps for stuff
that doesn't need to survive across runs of LC so wouldn't be affected by
any changes in that area but others may not be so lucky.