HTML muddle

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 12:39:38 EST 2015

Curry, that’s really interesting: I just tried it and of course it works, but I can’t quite see what’s happening inside LC. I mean, I can select the field within my stack which has the formatted text in it, copy it and paste it into Word, and bingo! it looks the same. There is no obvious sign that Word thinks it was formatted in HTML. So despite it being slightly mysterious, it does the job. Wonderful, thanks! Previously I’d taken the raw HTML text and tried to paste it into Word and then tell Word that I wanted it interpreted as HTML, but it turns out there is no way of doing this (well, I couldn’t find one). This is not too well explained in the LC documentation IMHO.

Anyway thanks again.

BTW this was on a Mac using Word 2008 12.3.6 onYosemite 10.10.2 if anyone wants to know.

Graham