Reliable way to crash LC

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 17 11:48:50 EST 2015

Hi all.

I think I’ve stumbled on a reliable way to crash LC 6.7.1. I search for (“form in the find dialog with Script checked and This Stack File and it’s Stack Files checked. I then double click on the first object that comes up. I get the watch cursor but the script editor never shows. I can still interact with my app, but when I attempt to go to another card or stack LC crashes to desktop.

I am not sure what combination of these things crashes it, but I suspect it has something to do with the single quote in the search string, or maybe the parens followed by a quote. I’ll poke around to see what else I can come up with. If anyone else wants to try this so I can see if it is a real bug, and not just my stack, then I can post it in the QC.

Bob S