Filename of an image

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Feb 14 20:29:28 EST 2015

Thanks Rich.  I've temporarily been working round the issue by deleting the
image and creating a new one as you mentioned. Fortunately, there's only
one image with the filename in question.

I was hoping there'd be a more elegant solution than deleting and creating
a new image but maybe that's the way it is.  I guess I could create my
image file with a different name every time I create it.

Sounds like there should be a way to switch off image caching.