Cover the complete dual screen desktop with a stack?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Feb 14 01:07:34 EST 2015

And screens can be different sizes. That's the setup I have - my main
one is 2560x1440, the other is 1680x1050. They display a single
continuous desktop space. When I get "the screenRects" I find that the
top and bottom of the smaller display are NOT 0 and 1050! They are 246
and 1296 - it is center-aligned with the larger screen.

Phil

--
Phil Davis