No subject

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Feb 6 21:18:54 EST 2015

I'm already doing this, I've already explained why LC's built in encryption
wont work for me. Nor do I need it to work. Nor do I need further advice on
the rest of my implementation that I didn't come seeking advice on. I've
said several times that I came looking for information on a specific
message for a specific. I got my answer, I've tried to be polite and sate
your curiosity in what I am trying to accomplish. I made a grave mistake.

I get that there might be threading issues with the messages in this
series, but lawdy lawdy the signal to noise ratio is insane around here
these days.