No subject

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Feb 6 16:28:36 EST 2015

Yeah, adding another running process seems like the only option I have for
this (if its important enough case to warrant it).

My livecode standalone is actually a launcher and updater for a node-webkit
(http://nwjs.io/) application, so I am already adding extra running
processes to the three nw.exe that get put into use by node-webkit via the
livecode standalone. (Totaling 4 processes right now.)

You could see why I might be hesitant to go down the rabbit hole to a
process to manage my manager process. ;)

It was just wishful thinking on my part, wasn't sure if there was a message
I wasn't privy to that could work like I described.

Thanks again,

Andrew