Data Grid objects in standalones

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 6 16:17:08 EST 2015

As mentioned in the past, the easiest way around this is to have a mainstack that calls your actual application stacks. Password protect the app stacks if you like to protect the code. That way the app stacks are not actually a part of the read-only application, they are like support files that can be modified if put in the right place, which the compiler does for you.

Bob S