Is "backups" a reserved word for LC server ?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Dec 29 09:16:37 EST 2015

Hi list
Strange things happen : on a first on-rev account, I have a directory
and sub-sirectory as follows : irev/backups
For months, I have a script in irev that writes temporary files in the
"backups" sub-folder and then deletes them, and everything works fine.

On a second on-rev account, in the same situation, no file at all gets
written in "backups". If I change the name of that sub-folder to "DBtemp"
or anything else, then everything works normal and the files get written
in it.

Any idea ?

Thanks
jbv