[ANN] Tomorrow we ship last copies of book, order now!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 20 08:35:54 EST 2015

Hi LiveCode fans!

Tomorrow is the last day of this year when we ship books!

If you were planning to order a book, please do so now (within the next
12 hours). We'll ship it almost immediately and with a little luck
you'll have it while you're still enjoying your Christmas/New Year holidays.

You'll find more information here:
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/

You can also read everything you need to know about the book on our blog:
http://tinyurl.com/livecodeblog

and to order it directly go to
http://tinyurl.com/livecodebook

The next scheduled shipment is on 2nd January 2016.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com