SQLite conundrum

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 15 11:27:53 EST 2015

Hi James,
Very strange. I seriously doubt sqlite is manipulating the data in any way.
Are you displaying the data using lc calls? Don't recall if you are an
SQLiteAdmin customer but if so, I suggest you go to the SQL tab, execute an
insert with sample data, then execute a select statement to display it. The
SQL tab passes all commands to the sqlite3 command line tool and does not
use any lc db calls so that should help narrow down where the problem is
occurring. You could also do it by running sqlite3 directly of course.