Animations on iOS

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Dec 14 14:48:33 EST 2015

I was just getting ready to do a simple animation on mobile. I was thinking
on testing an animated gif first. I was wondering if LC would animate a gif.
Well you answered that question. Now you're talking about slow load times.
How big is you gif(resolution, #of frames)? I want to have a spinning ball
to distract the user while the rest of my app loads and initializes. How
long is the load delay?

I'm using LC 6.7.6 Android Win XP, LC 6.7.7 iOS Xcode 6.2 OSX 10.9.5.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net