Script Indenting?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Dec 12 05:37:39 EST 2015

Thanks for the pointer.  I want to format script text that lives in a
standard LC field for easier readability.  The script gets executed by a
"do script" command.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/12/15, 2:32 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Peter TB Brett"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of