LC 8 DP 11

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sat Dec 12 04:46:40 EST 2015

On 2015-12-11 23:30, sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de wrote:
> Livecode 8 DP 11 apparently cannot be installed on Windows 7/ 32 .
>
> I tried an installation twice, both times the installation stopped
> (was not completed) after clicking the "Finish"-button, even after the
> first installation attempt I had deleted the previous DP 11 version
> from my machine.

Hi Wilhelm (and Hermann),

By the way, I have now tested LiveCode 8.0.0-dp-11 (both Community and
Business) on my Windows 7 workstation at home, and I was able to
successfully install the IDE, activate it and run it.  I did have to
wait a very long time with a full progress bar before the final screen
with the "Finish" button appeared.

So that the problems that you are encountering can be fixed, please give
me some more information about exactly what settings you are using to
install.  A screenshot of the stage which is broken would be helpful to.

                                                         Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team