[OT] Free Game for iOS and Android

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 2 11:02:00 EST 2015

The mobile puzzle game Monument Valley by ustwo is currently available for
free on both iOS and Android via Amazon Undergound. Described as more more
of an experience than a game, this title is a beautiful example of visual
design, mechanics, and sound design.  Even at full price I encourage
people to purchase -- enjoy a memorable game experience and support some
deserving developers.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monument-valley/id728293409?mt=8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015OQVN8C?qid=1449032090

LiveCode has no involvement with Monument Valley, and I'm not affiliated
with ustwo, I'm just an enthusiast of the game.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design