Death of the Application Browser

-hh hh at livecode.org
Tue Dec 1 20:00:54 EST 2015

> Jacqueline L.G. wrote:
> I'm guessing my needs are unique, and also that the rest of the list is
> getting tired of us by now, so I'll taper off.

No, certainly no. I learned a lot from this whole discussion and became also an impression of very interesting working styles that I will also try to use (parts of).

I also started to use Geoff C.'s "revNavigator" which I overlooked in the plugins menu (also other valuable things). Perhaps one should read this thread before using it, there were many details about it and other tools to read one can find nowhere else (?).

Hermann