ANN: PowerDebug 1.1.17

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:59:21 EDT 2015

As the author of PowerDebug I was wondering if you had any insight into the
different levels of syntax checking LC applies when setting the script of
an object vs using the Scipt Editor. This is being discussed under the
recently posted Subject: Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Also any insight into deciiphering 'the result' when a 'set script of'
contains errors?

Sorry I don't know how to provide links to List posts but if you could post
your thoughts to that thread, that would be appreciated.