ANN: PowerDebug 1.1.17

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Aug 28 23:46:14 EDT 2015

I have released a new version of PowerDebug. It's been two years since
it's needed an update, but it's revision time, due to some minor
incompatibilities with LiveCode 7.x and 8.x.

This release fixes a problem when quitting on OSX after a debugging
session. Apparently frontscripts are now removed from memory at an
earlier time than in previous releases, on OSX only.
Also fixed a problem where fields were not getting initialized properly
the first time an error occurred. Nobody reported it as a problem, so I
guess it hasn't bothered anyone but me. But it's fixed.
Also updated for LC7/8 is the initial variable display was empty on a
runtime error. This is now fixed and hopefully future-proof.

 From the Release Notes :
Fixed segfault on OSX when quitting LC7 IDE after debug session
Copy button is no longer a default button
Fixed tab setting for Global and Environment vars display
Moved Error Display code from preOpenStack to Openstack to initialize fields

Documentation is at http://powerdebug.ahsoftware.net
http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/BuyPowerDebug.irev

--
  Mark Wieder