More TopStack-DefaultStack Mysterious - TraveralOn (false) Selection lost?

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Aug 30 14:36:30 EDT 2015

sometimes we need to cite behaviors in two locations.

In  attempts to solve the problem I looked in the dictionary under

traversalOn

and

autotab

in the former we need to say:

"If any field on a card has it's traversalOn set to true, clicking where
on that stack/card will move the focus of to that stack. In context
where you are using palettes and trying to retain a selection or objects
in the top stack, be sure all fields on your palette have their
traversalOn set to false.

in the "autoTab" entry  we need to say

even if the autotab of a field is false...if the traversalOn of the
field is true, the field will become the focused object when the
card/stack that it is on it clicked (even a stack in palette mode)

--
Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery