Script-only stacks [was: Re: Script Editor future]

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Aug 30 04:16:21 EDT 2015

I guess so although that also has the same risk as a writable scriptOnly property so it seems to me we might as well run with the property and some documented warnings about losing objects and custom properties when setting it to true.

The other use case (which is similar) is someone transitioning to script only stacks as it would save a significant amount of creating new stacks with different names, cutting, pasting, deleting old stack, renaming and saving...

I think in both cases the writable scriptOnly property is simpler. It probably only needs to be an IDE engine property as I can't imagine a use case for it in a standalone.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone