Documentation [was: Re: v8 DP3]

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:15:16 EDT 2015

On 08/28/2015 09:27 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> On 2015-08-28 08:20, Richmond wrote:
>>>
>>> I love UK understatement. As one of those rude Americans I would
>>> have said, "Okay Richmond, put your money where your mouth is," or
>>> maybe, "put up or shut up."
>>>
>>> We're such an...assertive...culture.
>>>

>> Indeed you are! But I'm also an assertive sort of chap, so I will say:
>>
>> Yes! I will edit those bits that I feel are lacking, and work on the
>> assumption that others will be
>> doing the same!
>
> Awesome.  Community contributions to the open source package are
> always really welcome.
>
> I'll do what I can to work with you and ensure that documentation
> changes get incorporated quickly and efficiently.
>
>                                Peter

Well: as an almost complete moron in certain respects, I would be
grateful if you could outline a way to edit
the documents at
https://github.com/runrev/livecode-ide/tree/develop/Documentation/guides
and submit them after
the editing . . . does this involve setting up my own github branch????

Richmond.