Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Thu Aug 27 07:03:06 EDT 2015

Richmond said:

 > I would be most interested to see a
 > *coherent and numbered list* of
 > these "issues" rather than a chorus
 > of people saying how awful the
 > scriptEditor is.

I put a numbered list of 10 issues (some with sub points) in the "Open Source
Kickstarter Report Card" thread over a week ago when Richard G. made me "IDE
Czar for a day." Hypothetically, of course.

The points weren't repeated in this new thread because I didn't want to bore
anyone. Were they coherent? I will leave that for history to decide.
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"