Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:18:13 EDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 2:51 AM, Ali Lloyd <ali.lloyd at livecode.com> wrote:

> It's not possible for it to have gotten worse in LC 7, as the 7 IDE is
> identical to the 6 IDE except for branding

It does, however, seem to be a huge leap back from 5.

The delays in 5 were merely sluggish enough to be annoying, irc.   Now
they're long enough to click a couple of times, look around, cuss the
machine, click another couple of times, check to see if other applications
or other lived windows work, and click again.

I am not exaggerating at frequently seeing a 2-3 second lag time, and
(almost?) never under a second.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462