Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:07:43 EDT 2015

I've been playing around with IDE and have built a simple wrapper stack which
just pulls in the existing LC IDE stacks into the wrapper, copies the LC IDE
menu and has a few extra buttons to turn the standard LC Tools and Menu
pallets on and off. No mods are required to the existing IDE stacks and the
wrapper takes care of resizing etc.

Preview image
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4695469/lcwrapper1.png>

When Im happy with it Ill make it available for hacking Open source.

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode