arrow keys in datagrid

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Aug 20 21:13:56 EDT 2015

I use data grids in a lot of applications and the arrow keys always work…

I just opened up LC 6.7.5, dragged in a data grid, went to its property inspector and added some data in the “contents” tab…

Going to “run” mode, I can select a row and move up and down with the arrow keys….

Does a simple test like that work for you?