Distribute beta versions of iOS app

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Aug 18 16:42:29 EDT 2015

We have budget for this and so I'm going to buy your app... least we can
do for all that you give to us!

I have FTP off on the server by default. no one from anywhere for any
reason can log in with clear text, its just not done, period. (why LC HQ
doesn't get this and provide this as part of lib URL is beyond me...
<end my perennial rant on no SFTP in the engine>

One day you can add the option to use rSync provided the user has her
SSH key installed... this also work/around no SFTP.