Restore corrupted stack

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Aug 18 01:44:58 EDT 2015

I’m aware of the tilde file naming while saving a stack. I didn’t see that.

I saw this sort of corruption in the past (LC 5 or 6) where a stack functions correctly as far as I could tell while it is open. When it is closed and reopened the corruption message appears. In my case, I left the LC 7 stack open for some days, while making backups from the Finder. Not until I quit and reopened it did I find out it was bad.

I have since rescripted my lost work—meanwhile making text document backups of important scripts.

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA