Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Aug 17 21:40:46 EDT 2015

How hard can it be to add pdf support to
open-source?

I assume the code is in C++ or Obhective-C.

I am not a C programmer but I have learned
a little about it and might be willing to help.

First of all you would need to understand I am
not completely up to par on C so I would need
some help and simple guidelines at first.

Second since they are exclusive I want to make
sure pur work is exclusive too.  That is only fair.
Working for free and helping out is one thing but
providing code for them to use exclusively does
not interest me.

John Balgenorth