Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Aug 17 13:51:06 EDT 2015

Jackie:
I’m not at all concerned about the BAF. Perhaps I’ve missed some critical info, but comments have been made about zip and pdf support perhaps not being in the indie versions. This would trouble me. They seem like the kind of widely used technology that would attract serious developers, who are not yet at the BAF level of need, to Livecode.

Regards,
Bill