Restore corrupted stack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 17 11:59:48 EDT 2015

This happened to me the first time I opened a stack in version 7. Check to see if there is a stack file with a tilde (~) in the name in the same folder as the original stack. When LC attempts to convert a stack, it saves the old stack using a tilde in the name so you can recover if something has gone horribly awry. This file can be renamed and opened in the old version of LC.

If you can do all this, the next thing to do is subscribe to a decent cloud based backup system that has versioning, so you can recover in case things go catastrophically awry (not to be confused with horribly awry, which is not nearly as terrible as catastrophic).

Bob S