Nice to Meet You!

Ray ray at linkit.com
Mon Aug 17 08:44:37 EDT 2015

My wife and I are in Edinburgh over the weekend just to see Scotland's
beautiful capital city.  On our way to the airport today we to stopped
by Livecode's office.  I would have been happy just to say hello to
Heather, probably the only staff member who might remember me from a
conference years ago, but Ian spent five minutes or so and introduced me
to the staff both upstairs and down.  It was a real kick to meet
Livecode's staff and see everybody working, especially Fraser who gave
me a quick peek at his large monitor full of code which will become the
much anticipated HTML5 release.

For nearly two decades I've posted questions, bugs, and other issues on
this site.  Today's my opportunity to just say thanks to the Livecode
team.  It's really a great product.

Nice to meet you!