Button does not receive mouseUP after disabling then enabling button

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Aug 15 16:34:44 EDT 2015

Hi Randy

Your suggestion resolves the issue with my sample script but trying adding
the wait with messages in my application  does not resolve the issue.

I tried the command>option>click in my application and it opens the card
script as well so it appears that the button still appears disabled till the
mouse moves.

Do you think this is a bug to be reported?

Martin