mySQL: PHP or direct access?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 14 18:31:50 EDT 2015

I just thought of a downside to using lc as db middleware if I choose to
use SQLite.  The SQLite library supplied with LC is months old, and a large
number of bug fixes and several useful enhancements are missing.  I have
filed QCC reports about this and also asked for the ability to load our own
sqlite library so the team don't have to bother keeping theirs up to date
but so far, no luck.

I believe with php, I would be able to use whatever sqlite library I wanted
to use.