Business Application Framework

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Aug 14 17:36:15 EDT 2015

> On 15 Aug 2015, at 7:23 am, Malte Brill <revolution at derbrill.de> wrote:
>
> how much would you think we need to raise to make your work on this worthwhile?
>
> I’d surely be willing to put in a couple of €s if we had something that installs easiely and is easy to use. (Of course best coming out of the box) I would like to have Version Control rather yesterday than tomorrow, but was a little bit scared of lcVCS up until now, mainly due to time constraints not being able to test out things...

It’s a bit of a “how long is a piece of string” question at the moment. I can’t promise to make anything work out of the box in the IDE. If that’s what the community wants (I want it too) then it’s probably better that whatever funding is raised goes to Edinburgh so it’s part of the IDE/engine. On the other hand they may not want to complicate the IDE with it for all users??? If it needs to remain a plugin then perhaps with some community support I could release my CLI and IDE plugin but it’s probably best to work through things with the team in Edinburgh first.