Business Application Framework

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Aug 12 11:33:56 EDT 2015

> That said, I'm a single developer, so git isn't
> important to me. Also, if the purpose of the Indy license was
> to support single developers, working alone, would git be
> particularly attractive? Just asking.
> Bill

That makes sense to me, Bill.

I cannot comment specifically on the Business Application Framework, but if
we are talking specifically about team features, aren't team features
contrary to the idea of an "indie" license - which to me, suggests working
on your own projects as an "indie" developer.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software