Local Path for Mobile

Ralph DiMola rdimolad at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Aug 9 22:25:46 EDT 2015

Yes,

Also include those folders in the copy files pane of the standalone settings and your golden. TheEngine ("/images/pic.png") will work in the IDE and mobile. The Fonts will be loaded automatically on mobile. Check out bug 12431 on otf fonts and bug 14844 about the copyfiles pane. Two gotchas.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

So you mean like this... I think it is obvious but just to be sure

on my HD

~/livecode/BigMobileProject/

           big-project.livecode/

              /images
              /fonts
              /data

the three folders here are "relative" to the stack path..

I will test this.. thanks!

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery