Making a browser smaller

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Sun Aug 9 16:59:27 EDT 2015

Thanks - that works great. I'm actually just adding the transforms to the
CSS of the body and footer elements. I did not realise quite how powerful
CSS is - the transformations of whole pages are stunning and fast.

Has anyone experimented with adding these via Livecode scripts to pages to
induce similar transitions that you get when playing with CSS in the
browser toolkits?