Reliable Custom Window Dragging in LC7?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Aug 9 02:45:41 EDT 2015

Yes, dragging can work by itself.

But create a new untitled stack in the IDE.  Click between between the new
stack and the windowShaped stack and drag them around.  Over here, when
clicking on the windowShaped stack after the standard stack, there is a
delay while the window becomes active, and then dragging is thrown way
off, depending on how fast you drag.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director