Could someone explain this por favor ?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:02:38 EDT 2015

No clue WHY it would react different, but the decompress error does seem to
indicate the compressed data ends up "un-decompressable" (c)
So yeah it does appear that either a) apache does something a bit different
when the data comes in, or b) the urldecode on the server does things
slightly different.

You might ONLY urlencode, then return the data from the server straight
(before decode) and a second copy after decode, and see if what you put in
ends up as what you get out.  (obviously, the data doesn't need to be
decoded on the apache side, because it works.. But it'd be interesting to
see what happens)