Could someone explain this por favor ?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Aug 7 08:34:48 EDT 2015

Mike,

When I run this simple test on my Mac (no client / server),
it works no matter how many successive "get URLdecode(it)"
lines :

   get "the sky is blue"
   get compress(it)
   get base64encode(it)
   get URLencode(it)
   get URLdecode(it)
   get URLdecode(it)
   get base64decode(it)
   get decompress(it)
   put it

So, if Apache already does URLdecode in a POST request,
why does decompress throw an error ?
Could it be that the Apache URLdecode screws the content
of the string ?

jbv