How to Make App Building Into Art

Jana Doughty jana.doughty at livecode.com
Tue Aug 4 11:12:24 EDT 2015

Hi LiveCode Community,

Another week - another blog post! This one is by one of our LiveCode
users, Sean Miller, who created apps that are art!

See how here: http://livecode.com/how-to-make-app-building-into-art/

We'd love to hear your LiveCode Story and share it on our blog! If you're
interested in contributing, please write me directly and I can help you
compose your story!

Lastly - Did you know we're on social media? We are! And we'd love to see
the enthusiasm you share in the forums shared on our social pages as well!
You can like our Facebook page and write on our wall here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780

You can follow our Twitter handle here (and tweet to us @LiveCode):

https://twitter.com/livecode

We'd love to see what you're doing in your app building journey. If you
don't have time to share your full LiveCode story, take a photo of your
work and share it on social media. Or send the photo to me and I'll share
it for you on our social pages!

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions!

Jana Doughty