What is driving the MB of a stack?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 29 23:50:39 EDT 2015

Make a copy of your stack.  If the copy contains multiple cards, delete
card by card (within reason) and check file size .  If it's a single card
stack, delete object-by-object.

You say you went through unplaced groups, but you might also try deleting
everything in the stack, and seeing what the single card stack weighs in
at.  If it's high, it most likely contains unplaced groups and/or custom
properties with large data.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director