What is driving the MB of a stack?

David Epstein dfepstein at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 21:48:29 EDT 2015

Thanks to Scott Rossi for calling my attention to “unplaced groups,” which seem important enough to be better known.  I found and purged a few of these, but trimmed only a few KB off my 4.3 MB stack, which still seems much larger than its (known) content can explain.  Are there any other ways of diagnosing what’s going on?

David Epstein