[ANN] Yosemite Styles Window Plugin (free)

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Wed Apr 29 02:31:08 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone…

I totally forgot to mention…

To create custom shape windows in general is easy, but it is
not easy to create custom shape windows which retain their shape on
their corners while resizing !

If you use a fixed picture as windowShape and enlarge the window then the
whole window gets terribly distorted.

Bernd and I found a way to overcome just that :-) - this is probably the main
attraction of this Plugin !

Regards
Rolf