Image IDs

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Apr 27 17:56:02 EDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:14 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> And yes, this could use a rewrite. It reads like some engineer wrote it
> while looking at the code. :)

Thanks Jacque, your explanation is much clearer.  Somehow, sentences with
more than one possessive in them (like C above) go right over my head!

I'm still left with the questions of is it possible that an image ID in the
200,000-299,999 range in a plugin rather than a standalone could exist in
another developer's plugin and be used instead of mine.  I guess the answer
to that is yes since the last item in the search path is all open stacks,
plus there's the issue of library stacks which I know are searched.

I'm not over worried about it since it seems pretty unlikely but it does
seem that it could happen.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>