Need Help With FTP

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 27 11:52:49 EDT 2015

Hi Robert and Richard,

Robert, thanks for the tip. I’ll give it a try. This may be the problem as I was able to download 60,000 of 130,000 files without a problem until it stopped. When I restarted the loop, it stopped roughly every 200.

> On Sat, Apr 25, 2015, at 4:44 AM,Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
> May be if you make a pause between successive downloads, the host
> won't mind so much. They probably don't like robotic pulls of large
> volumes.

Richard, yes, put url works well. I too keep it simply. I’m not familiar with shared SSH keys, but I’ll look into it. Thanks.

	Gregory