struggling with player

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Apr 26 22:43:07 EDT 2015

Klaus:
Ok, it makes sense. I think I’ve got it working now. The slider adjusts the volume and all seems ok. One thing is, the 3rd audio clip stops when I adjust the slider, but the control still shows it’s running. I then check the playRate, even though it isn’t playing and if it is 1 (even in the paused mode), I give it a “play” command. This seems to work fine. Also, when the stack loses focus, it keeps playing. So, it’s pretty good for now.

It would be really helpful if the LESSONS part of the Livecode site gave the correct info for the player. I think I’m going to be using it a lot,.

Thanks for the help.
Bill