Print Card on Mac

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 26 04:27:24 EDT 2015

I wouldn't know, Terry. If you expect the entire card to be printed, not; if you expect visible parts to be printed only, then not.

Suppose it were a bug and you want to print the scrolled part of the card. If the bug were fixed, you'd have to find a workaround for that.

I think it doesn't matter much. Either way it could be inconvenient at times.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk