Does Version 7.0.4 work with Xcode 6.3.1?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:17:40 EDT 2015

On 26/04/15 01:42, Peter M. Brigham wrote:
> "Never try to argue with people who buy ink by the gallon."

I buy ink by the litre, and people are always picking fights with me.

Obviously time to abandon metric units . . . LOL.

And there is where the rub is: compatibility between different types of
measurement.

Jumping through hoops for Apple is like converting Celsius to
Fahrenheit, or, rather
like a problem I encountered when I lived in the United States: why
American gallons
are really small compared with Imperial gallons.

Fooling around with my iPod (that only runs free and OS software), and
the prices of
the paid software ($2.50, $5, and so on) I really wonder if the effort
of jumping through Apple's hoops
justifies the return, especially when the iOS market looks pretty
saturated right now.

Richmond.